Early summer is the best time to complete your window replacement project. With the nicer weather and warmer temperatures, you can stay comfortable during installation.
In this post, one of your most trusted roofing companies, Oberg Roofing & Remodeling, discusses reasons you should replace your old, leaky windows in summer.
1. Avoid Allergens – Pollen count is higher in summer as well as the number of insects flying outside. You can minimize the allergens in your home with new windows. Apart from having an efficient HVAC system, tightly sealed windows can effectively stop allergens from entering your home.
2. Easier Installation – Window replacement exposes your home from outdoor elements. Installing windows in winter won’t just affect your indoor comfort, it can also cause some exterior caulking not to adhere properly. The amount of rain in spring can also be an issue. Moreover, inclement weather conditions can halt construction.
3. Improved Energy Efficiency – Replacing your windows in summer can help reduce your cooling costs. Modern energy-efficient windows have argon gas fills that decrease the heat transferred through the glass. This means that your cooling system doesn’t have to work as much to keep your home cool, lowering your energy bills. Specialized glass coatings can also protect your furnishings from fading. Your local window and roof replacement expert, Oberg Roofing & Remodeling, offers exclusive energy-efficient windows, designed to keep your home cool in summer and comfortably warm in winter.
4. Increased Curb Appeal – New windows can significantly improve your home’s overall appeal. It can also help increase your property’s value since new windows furnish more protection against the elements.
5. Keep Out the Noise – More people spend time outside in summer, which means your neighborhood can get noisy. Some may also be working on renovation projects or hosting outdoor gatherings. Investing in high-quality windows can help minimize unwanted outdoor noise.
For energy-efficient windows and quality installation, choose Oberg Roofing & Remodeling. We also install steel roofs, gutters, and siding. Call us at (320) 204-2264 or submit our online form to schedule an appointment. We provide home improvement services to homeowners in St Cloud, MN.